Repair Corrupt Access MDB & .ACCDB Files
Working on MS access database issue emerges when the crucial data gets corrupt leaving all your data at stake. By making proper use of Kernel for Access Recovery, you can get rid of the inaccessibility of corrupt or deleted .mdb and .accdb files of access database. It doesn’t matter at all, whatever be the reason for file corruption; the tool is always effective in fixing the error and restoring data present in the database.
- Restores key internal data structures such as auto-number, primary keys, field sizes, etc
- Endowed with QFSCI algorithms to ensure in-depth recovery of database files
- Efficiently recovers and repair access data of .MDB and .ACCDB files of access database
- Enables recovery of data from deleted, formatted, and re-formatted partitions
- Effortlessly restores table relationships, memo data, OLE data and original date format
- User friendly and easy-to-use GUI
- Equipped with two powerful scanning modes - Standard and Template mode
- Empowered with LivePreview technology which lets you to retrieve the internal database structure from the corrupted, damaged and inaccessible MS Access database files and displays the Live database preview.
- Requires no technical skills for getting operated
- Compatible with almost all versions of Outlook and Windows
- LiveUpdate feature keeps updating the software from time-to time with the latest version
- 365 X 24 X 7 Technical support available
- Facilitates to download free evaluation version
- 30 day money back guarantee
MS Access 2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97/95
- RAM : 64 MB
- Operating System : Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
To develop the belief in the efficiency and ability of access database repair tool before making the purchase, you can download the free evaluation version. It will let you to judge the capability and practicality of the tool as it functions in the same way as the full version. But, it is to be noted that it does not allow you to save the files at the desired location. To do the same, purchase the licensed version.
When my hard disk was corrupted, I once tried Kernel Windows Data recovery software and that was quite helpful. Unfortunately, my mailbox got corrupted recently and all Outlook mails...John Poll